Sunday, August 14, 2011

Two Weeks Notice

Dearest Dylan,

Your mommy does live for a good love story! One of my favorites is Two Weeks Notice, starring Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant.  Much like the main character, I am very impatient and stubborn, but in the end reveal myself as a hopeless romantic.  Sweetie, this is two weeks notice: officially, you have fourteen days to vacate the premises. LOVE YOU! HUGS.

Here are some reasons that you should hurry on your way:
This will be your new home! All that is missing is you!  

Your sister, Mac, gives the stare down
when she has reached her limit. See?
Your sister, Coco, aka "The Sheriff"
has been standing guard...for weeks.  
Mommy has her bags packed already.  :)

I go for my 38 week appointment tomorrow, and I am quite sure that the news will be the same. Truthfully, I am fine with it. You hang on as long as you need to, sweet angel! Mommy and Daddy will be waiting patiently for you to make your big debut; for, your birth and your life will surely be my most favorite love story of all.


 However, in the meantime, here is a picture of me, giving you, your two weeks notice:

I love you...as big as the sky,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment